Tuesday, March 2, 2010

ph balance for pets

This is Molly. Molly is 13 in human years. Even as a puppy Molly did not drink alot of water. She suffered from chronic ear infections and tartar on her teeth. I asked the vet after her second cleaning what could be the cause. I was told it was "normal". Six years ago I started using a product that added minerals to my water and alkalized my body. My diabetes, high blood pressure, seasonal allergies, chronic headaches and joint pain went away. I suffered from carpal tunnel in both my wrists and was scheduled for surgery. 90 days after starting this water product I canceled the surgery and was knitting once again. I lost 15 pounds in my first 30 days and was stunned at the changes. I started to give Molly the water and amazingly every day her water dish was empty. I noticed a few months into this routine that her teeth were no longer stained. I also noticed that after 18 months she had NO ear infections. We moved 4-1/2 blocks from the beach and Molly walked over a mile every day. Little by little the other dog owners in the neighborhood got to know Molly and would ask how old she was. I wish I had photo's of their stunned faces. Cosmo is our latest friend. Suffering from arthritis, Cosmo would lay on the front porch and bark the most pitiful "woooooof woooooof" I have ever heard. One day about a month ago I spoke with his owners and told them about Molly and her water. They asked to try it out and a few weeks later Cosmo was once again out on the porch this time his bark was more of a "WOOF WOOF". I asked his owner how he was making out and her smile lit up on her face. She told me after 3 days on the water Cosmo walked up the stairs for the first time in years. I swear I saw Molly smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment